Friday, February 8, 2013

Some Good Luck :-)

Hey Sexy Friends!

I just had to share this wild thing that happened with you. I just finished taking a nice long hot shower that felt awesome. I couldn't help myself..lol, I thought you'd like to see what I was seeing in the mirror myself. Right after I took this picture while I was drying off something caught my eye. Now keep in mind we are in the middle of a blizzard outside here in Connecticut. The snow is coming down fast and heavy with accumulations of over a foot so far. And there are still several hours of snow fall ahead of us. The wind is really starting to pick up. According to my weather app on my phone it's currently 19 whole degrees outside....burrr!

I look over at what caught my eye and couldn't believe what I saw. Crawling along my windowsill was this ladybug. I have no idea where she could have possibly come from. Especially in light of the fact that it's snowing like hell outside. But I have heard that ladybugs bring good luck. I'm gonna take this as a sign of something good ahead of me..yay!

After waking up this morning in unbelievable pain in my right kidney and a day from hell that included a trip to both the doctor's office, the Emergency Room and two different Pharmacies; I was thrilled to see this little ladybug just crawling along doing its thing. Nature is truly an amazing thing. I would not have been so happy had the nature come in the form of a spider..lol, but since it was a ladybug that is a symbol of good luck I couldn't help, but smile.

I had an awesome night during my Cam Show on Streamate last night that kept me online playing and having great conversation with my cam friends until about 6:30am this morning. I had been feeling something may have been coming on, but I had no idea it was going to be a major Kidney infection. I was asleep by 8am and was suddenly woken up in massive pain around 10:30am. I knew immediately that something was very wrong and I was in trouble. Of course it would be on a day that a major snow storm hits my area, but that's the kind of luck I tend to have..lol. I've learned to just take life as it comes. When I woke up it felt like somebody had kicked me really hard with their boot right square into the area around my right kidney.

I have had kidney stones in both my kidneys for years and found out a couple months ago at my yearly checkup with my Urologist that I had a new stone in my right kidney so based on the pain I was in I thought oh lord am I going to actually pass my first stone..yikes! It's something I've dreaded for years knowing just how painful they can be. I've been very lucky to have only had to have one stone blasted a few years ago because of its size. The rest of them are very small and just keep hanging out in the same spots not growing or moving thank god. But the pain and pressure I woke up to had me thinking my luck had finally run out. To make a long story short (I'm trying..lol) after having my blood checked and a CAT Scan I learned I have a really bad kidney infection. I finally got some relief at the hospital after they juiced me up with two doses of morphine in an IV and then some antibiotics that took an hour to give me through an IV. They gave me prescriptions for stronger antibiotics than the Doctor's office had given me which I had already filled along with percocets for the pain and something else for the nausea.

I'm feeling better, but can't believe I'm still awake. I got a little over two hours of sleep and the pain meds have my head bobbing..lol so I'm not long for this world tonight. I do have some www.HotMovies.com minutes to send out to some cam fans I played with and promised them free minutes as a gift to say thanks for playing with me. Then it's off to lala land for me.

Check back over the weekend because I'm going to blog about some naughty fun things, including how my upcoming nightly Gold Shows on Streamate are going to go. If you don't have an account on www.Streamate.com yet click on my link here KayKummingz.CamModels.com  to sign up for Free. You will have to put a credit card on file, but you don't have to use it to talk to me for free in Party Chat. However, my nightly Hot Gold Shows are only going to be $5 so I hope you'll sign up if you haven't already and join in on some naughty fun with me.

Talk to you again soon baby. In the meantime stay safe, be naughty if you can and think of me when you cum.

Kisses & Licks,

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think About This Post